- Your comments become part of the body of work of Solution Hole Press.
They may be use in full or in part and in any manner, without any further consideration or compensation by editors in future research, projects, articles, or books.
- Reactions and discussion are an important part of our blog, so long as participants remain courteous and their comments civil.
In order to leave a comment, you must use a valid e-mail address. E-mail addresses will not be published and will not be used for any other purpose. If your e-mail address isn’t valid, your comment will not be published. If no comment field appears at the end of a post, that means that the post is closed for comments.
(Posts may be closed for comments at the sole discretion of the editors).
- Comments may be edited for grammar, spelling, or content.
When you leave a comment on this site, you do so with the understanding that it may get edited or deleted. Please realize that this is a private, not a public space. Although we rarely delete comments, we reserve the right to do so and when you leave a comment, you should do so with the knowledge that it may be edited, or deleted.
- A valid e-mail address must be provided.
Comments left without a valid e-mail address will not be published. (Your e-mail address is never published, made public, or shared, but it’s part of a verification process.)
- Diverse points of view are welcome but please keep the conversation civil.
Comments often become forums for discussion among readers, a practice that is encouraged, but name-calling or baiting comments will not be tolerated.
- Anything written in ALL CAPS will be deleted.
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO SHOUT! AND WE DON’T FEEL LIKE REWRITING YOUR COMMENTS! UNDERSTOOD?
- Don’t be rude.
Most of us have been teachers for over three decades, and there isn’t a thing that we haven’t seen or heard. We shall accept and respect your comments, but only if you remain respectful and tolerant of other people’s comments as well.